Colorex ink in a bottle can be used, pure or diluted, with different tools: brush, brush with reservoir, pen, airbrush, as a refill for Colorex markers...
The Colorex range can be applied on different surfaces: ideally on watercolour paper, other types of paper, bristol board, cardboard...
To preserve the intensity of the colours, the illustrations can be protected with Pébéo anti-UV varnish, which is particularly recommended for the Colorex range.
Colorex markers can be refilled directly from the pipette of the 45 ml Colorex bottles (registered patent no. FR21/12005):
1. Take a pipette of Colorex ink.
2. Load the pipette directly into the pen through the black valve. Full load = 5 pipettes. If necessary, wipe off excess ink around the valve. Wait a few minutes for the lead to soak in.
3. The pen is now ready for use.
4. After use, close the cap tightly to prevent the lead from drying out and store the pen in a horizontal position.
The Colorex pen can be refilled with 56 colours from the Colorex colour chart. White and the metallic colours rich gold, pale gold and silver are not compatible due to their pigment composition.
To prolong the use of the Colorex markers, the tip can be replaced thanks to the bag of replacement tips available.
1. Remove the used tip with the tip holder.
2. Place the new tip in the cavity of the tool.
3. Press the tip into the pen as far as it will go.