These Rhodia notebooks have a timeless look, their manufacture has remained unchanged since the first notepads of 1934. The French specialist manufacturer CLAIREFONTAINE, which took over Rhodia a few years ago, has been able to stamp its mark of quality on the brand, while preserving the original essence.
The paper of these notebooks is white glossy, strongly glued and smooth, to which many writers and cartoonists have become accustomed, and the cover is made of sturdy cardboard. The blocks are stapled at the head and "sangrif", which means that the staples are inserted in the back of the box and are therefore neither visible nor dangerous.
- perfectly waterproof and flexible coated card cover
- 80 micro-perforated sheets for easy and clean removal
- 80 g of superfine white Clairefontaine vellum paper
- purple rectangle
- sangrif: staples do not appear on the reverse side
- rigid back cover for easy writing and portability